Monday, 30 June 2014

Bookish Bingo: Summer Edition

You may or may not know that I'm a massive book lover, and last season my lovely sister (Chased By My Imagination) got involved in a Bookish Bingo Spring Challenge. The incredible Great Imaginations book blog are hosting a summer edition of their bookish bingo challenge, and I really wanted to get involved and see if I can complete the whole lot! Here's hoping!




The rules are as follows: 
  • Sign-ups close on July 14th
  • One square per book.  For instance, Mockingjay starts with M and is also a series finale, but can only count for one square.
  • All reading must be done during the months of July, August, and September.
  • There will be a giveaway again!  Extra entries will be awarded for multiple bingos and a fully covered card earns +5!

4 comments: