Thursday, 3 July 2014

Life of a Blogger | Family


This week's Life of a Blogger post is all about "family". 

My mum's name is Karen and my dad's name is Steve. They've been together for over 25 years now (crazy!) and they're still pretty happy together which is good. They do an awful lot for me so I should probably appreciate them more. 
I also currently live with my sister, Katrina, who I absolutely adore. She's probably one of my best friends and usually the person I confide in about topics I can't talk to anyone else about. She's such a laugh and we get on really well. She's moving to London in a few months and I'm really going to miss her, but I'm super happy for her and I can't wait to go visiting. 

Outside of my house I have my nan and grandad who I love dearly, three aunts, three uncles, six cousins and one cousin-in-law. As well as 5 kids of cousins and a handful of foster children (as cared for by one of my aunts). 


We're not the closest family but we get on pretty well most of the time. I love my family lots and don't know what I'd do without them.


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a very nice family, Beverley! I can very well understand the relationship you have with your sister and it is priceless. Even though me and my sis now live in two different countries, we're always as close as ever and I love that! And you'll see, the reunion is going to be amazing every time ;)

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin' and here's my very first post for this lovely feature :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I do! It's good that you and your sister are still close even though you're far apart!

      I shall head over now :)

      Delete