Thursday, 10 July 2014

Life of a Blogger | Sports I've Played



I'll be honest, I'm not really into sport and I never really have been. I'm not motivated enough and I'm not competitive enough. I struggle to find sport interesting and hate watching most of it, let alone actually making the effort to go out and play. 


When I was younger, however, I was really into dance. It was pretty much always contemporary dance, as I don't have the patience for ballet. I've not danced in many years now which makes me quite sad, but I definitely intend on maybe trying to get back into it at some stage. I spent a year in a cheerleading club as well when I was 10/11. It was actually really enjoyable, but I had to give it up pretty quickly because I moved to secondary school and at the time they didn't have anything cheer related at my school. 


Other than that, the only sports I've properly played have been in PE at school. My favourite things to play are tennis, rounders and I actually quite like short distance sprints in athletics, and high jumps.


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I nominated you for The Sunshine Award. You can see the post here xx

    ReplyDelete