Thursday, 17 July 2014

Life of a Blogger | Tattoos

Tattoos, to me, are exceptionally intriguing.
I'm definitely not a tattoo expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I did have a chat a couple of weeks ago with Andrew (my driving instructor) about them, as he has a fair few, and some of his are absolutely fantastic. 
I'd absolutely love to get a tattoo, but I'm not sure what I'd get one of. I said to Andrew while we were talking that I'd want to make sure that it was "the right thing" before I got it. I'd want something symbolic or something that had meaning, in order for it to be worth the money (and potential pain), and it would have to be something that I was willing to have for the rest of my life. 
I'd like to think one day I'll decide on something that I really love, that I want to stay with me forever, but who can tell what the future holds?


No comments:

Post a Comment