Tuesday, 15 July 2014

My Nail Polish Collection 2014

Today I'm going to be posting up my nail polish collection. If you followed my old blog then you may have seen it before, but I've decided on this blog I'm going to make nail polish collection posts yearly, and therefore I felt that I should have a good starting point. Without further ado, here's my collection!


Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch in 889 Amethyst Dust | Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch in 888 Glitter | Bourjois Techno Bar in 44

Maybelline Color Show in 130 Winter Baby | Barry M Nail Paint in Lemon I/C | Essie in Mint Candy Apple | Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours in 456 Blue Bath

Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in 350 Mistletoe | Barry M Nail Paint in 345 Countess | Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours Metal Shine in 208 | Maybelline Color Show Acid Wash Effect in 245 Lilac Rebel | MUA Nail Quake Crackle Glitter in Gold

Technic Fast Dry Nail Varnish in Sao Paulo | Technic Fast Dry Nail Varnish in Silverstone | Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in 350 Violet Metal | Rimmel Lasting Pro in 420 Midnight Blue

Bourjois 10 Days Anti-Choc No Chips in 16 | Essie in All Tied Up | Bourjois 10 Days Anti-Choc No Chips in 13

Eye Candy Core Colours in Juicylicious | Collection 60 Seconds Hot Looks in 59 Look At Me!

Bourjois 10 Days Anti-Choc No Chips in 18 | Miss Sporty Lasting Colour in 060 Hypnotic Turquoise | Maybelline Color Show in 120 Urban Turquoise | Maybelline Color Show in 150 Mauve Kiss

Miss Sporty Lasting Colour in 080 Fatal Black | Next Gloss Finish Nail Polish in Green With Envy | Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours in 330 Green Lemon

Max Factor Nailfinity in 718 Ultra Blue | Missguided Splash & Polish in Misslead | Max Factor Nailfinity in 882 Angel Nails

Rimmel I Heart Lasting Finish in 300 Pop Your Pink | Rimmel I Heart Lasting Finish in 705 Tangy Tangerine | Rimmel I Heart Lasting Finish in 200 Orange Your Life | Maybelline Mini Colorama in 155 Tangerine

Barry M Nail Pain in D 336 | Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Fiery Sky

Maybelline Color Show in 362 Downtown Red | Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Pomegranate | Next Gloss Finish Nail Polish in I Want Candy

Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat | Sally Hansen Hard As Nails


1 comment: