Saturday, 19 July 2014

The British Tag


My beautiful best friend Amy (That Hypermobile Girl) tagged me in the "British Tag". 

001. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?  
I have one or two cups a day depending on how I'm feeling and how warm it is. I always have one with my breakfast and then sometimes have another in the evening. 
I take 2-3 sugars in my tea!

002. Favourite part of your roast? 
I rarely have a roast, but my favourite part is always the stuffing! And the roast potatoes if they're cooked properly!

003. Favourite dunking biscuit? 
I'm a rich tea girl. 

004. Favourite quintessentially British pastime? 
Hmm... I don't think I have one.

005. Favourite word? 
Onomatopoeia 

006. What would your pub be called? 
The Swan. I feel like everywhere I go has a pub called The Swan, and it reflects my love of the well-known children's story "The Ugly Ducking".

007. Cockney rhyme slang? 
I just ran up the apples and pears to answer the dog and bone!

008. No. 1 British person?  
Given the amount of British people I know, it's difficult to say. Probably Amy or Caz... or  Boris Johnson!

009. Favourite shop/restaurant? 
I'm a massive lover of New Look and Primark. I actually really like supermarkets as well, particularly Sainsbury's. 
Restaurant-wise it's got to be Pizza Express.

010. One British Song that pops into your head? 
God Save The Queen... that's pretty damned British

011. Marmite? 
Depends on my mood - recently it's a no. 

I'm tagging the lovely Tania. Click here to view her blog!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Your answers are so to-the-point which is good :) I did huge unnecessary paragraphs on mine! xx

    ReplyDelete