Sunday, 10 August 2014

Last Week... | 03.08.2014 - 09.08.2014

  • Sunday was spent being exceptionally ill, I spent a majority of the day sleeping and ate next to nothing. 
  • Monday was supposed to be spent with Amy in London, but due to my unfortunate immune system, this was not possible. Mum headed to Sainsbury's in the morning and bought me a few light bits of food to eat. I managed to get some food eaten and watched a few films on Netflix which was nice. 
  • On Tuesday, I started to feel a bit better but was by no means 100%. I spent a lot of the day watching films on Netflix again with my mum and sister, and then headed upstairs to help my sister clean out her bedroom in the afternoon which was surprisingly fun!
  • Wednesday morning, I headed over to Sainsbury's with my mum (feeling a little light-headed) and bought a few new beauty bits to try out! I saw my friend Caz for a few hours after that, and then headed out to a driving lesson in the afternoon. It was a really good lesson spent driving around my town while chatting with Andrew (my driving instructor) about his new dog! 
  • On Thursday, I headed to Maidstone with my parents to do a bit of shopping. In the end I actually didn't buy anything but we did get the chance to go into a couple of homeware/DIY stores and pick up some ideas for redecorating the living room which I'm super excited about.
  • Again, on Friday, I headed to B&Q with my parents to pick up some paint testers and observe the lighting range that they have. I also started my little photography project, which I'm not entirely convinced is going to be completed any time soon, but we shall get there! I'm determined!
  • On Saturday, I headed to Sainsbury's in the morning to do a grocery shop and picked up a small pile of baking books, I then headed home, chose a recipe, and headed back to Sainsbury's to pick up the ingredients for it. I spent the afternoon baking and then helped my dad strip the wallpaper from the wall in the living room. Caz popped over to taste my little creation in the evening and said he enjoyed it!

  • L'Oreal True Match Foundation
  • So Eco brush set (foundation brush, eye shading brush, finishing brush and blush brush)
  • Dirty Works eye cream
  • Dirty Works Berry Berry Detox Mask
  • L'Oreal Color Riche lipsticks in "Doutzen's Nude" and "Freida's Nude"


  • "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" by J.K. Rowling
  • CURRENTLY READING: "The Sense of an Ending" by Julian Barnes


No comments:

Post a Comment