Sunday, 17 August 2014

Last Week... | 10.08.2014 - 16.08.2014


  • On Sunday, I popped to Sainsbury's to buy the ingredients for some cakes (recipe coming soon!) and then, after a spot of lunch, made the cakes. It was my first time making a sort of doughy mixture which was exciting and I think the results were rather successful (although they weren't particularly neat). I had a nice relaxing evening watching Him and Her on Netflix, reading and giving myself a little pamper session with a face mask. 
  • Monday was a super chilled out day that consisted of watching TV, stripping a bit of wallpaper in the living room and reading.
  • On Tuesday, I headed to Sainsbury's with my friend Caz to pick up lots of ingredients. In the afternoon, Sam came round and the three of us made chocolate chunk cookies (recipe coming soon!). 
  • On Wednesday, I headed to B&Q with my mum to exchange some paint, and spent the afternoon painting the inside of the fire place with a really nice grey colour which I absolutely adore. I had a really nice meal in the evening which consisted of paprika chicken, boiled potatoes and lots of veg. I also got to watch Great British Bake Off which is one of my favourite shows!
  • Thursday was exam results day. I was super pleased to receive 2 A's (English and RE) and 2 B's (Photography and Media) in my results and will be carrying on with RE, Media and Photography next year. I was also super thrilled to hear the Caz passed his A1 motorbike test! I headed to Sainsbury's with my mum to buy some celebratory lunch, and picked up two of the Great British Bake Off cookery books. I spent my afternoon watching Divergent for the first time and flicking through recipe books to see what I can make in the future! 
  • Friday was spent with Caz, baking Death By Chocolate Cake (recipe coming soon!) and watching Doctor Who, H2O and Misfits on Netflix. I also pre-ordered Alfie Deyes' The Pointless Book, which I'm super excited to be receiving at some stage in September I believe. The evening was spent snuggled in my room watching TV and chilling out.
  • Saturday morning, I had a super nice bath, painted the fireplace with Dad, finished a book and reviewed it, and spent the evening chilling out watching YouTube videos and reading.



  • Lots of cookery books!
  • "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" by John Green
  • "The Pointless Book" by Alfie Deyes






  • "The Sense of an Ending" by Julian Barnes
  • CURRENTLY READING: "Dancing in the Dark" by P.R. Prendergast


No comments:

Post a Comment