Sunday, 31 August 2014

Last Week... | 24.08.2014 - 30.08.2014

  • Sunday was a super positive day for me! I got to see Peter for what feels like the first time in forever. We had a super nice chilled out day, watching The Village and Doctor Who and eating Magic Stars (best chocolate ever!). In the evening, we headed to a local Pizza Express for dinner. I had a Pollo Pesto which is kind of like my 'usual' order, and Peter had a Romana with chicken. Peter also bought me a nice glass of Pinot Grigio Blush which made me very happy. We took a nice long stroll home, and sort of walked the scenic route, and then Peter headed off back to his parents. I spent the remainder of my evening playing "Name One" with my sister which was absolutely hilarious!
  • On Bank Holiday Monday, my parents headed out to Wickes to pick up a new light for the living room, and I got on with a lot of photography work (editing, printing, etc.) I managed to get a fabric transfer started which was exciting, and also got a lot of reading done.
  • I decided that Tuesday was the day to start knuckling down with school work, seeing as I go back on the 3rd September. I received a parcel in the morning from the beautiful Tania (her blog is HERE) because I won her recent giveaway! I started watching a couple of episodes of Girls to analyse for media and then watched the film LOL with Miley Cyrus while revealing the results of my fabric transfer. It took a good 45 minutes to get all the paper off, but once it was I done I was actually really pleased with the results! When mum arrived home from work, I did my Ice Bucket Challenge which I was actually super scared about. It was definitely a shock to the system but it was for a very worthy cause so I was a happy bunny. I spent the evening hanging out in my fox onesie and managed to finish a book.
  • On Wednesday, I read a lot, analysed New Girl and Gossip Girl, sorted out my Goodreads page because it was looking pretty messy, and generally just had a really chilled out day. I also got to pour a bucket of cold water over my sister which was super enjoyable!
  • On Thursday morning, I managed to complete all my RE work for the summer. Dad was home because we had some workmen coming over to update the downstairs radiators, so I spent a majority of my day reading Paper Towns by John Green and chatting with Dad. Between us, we ordered the food shop for the week and I bought a new loaf tin because I intend on baking some bread in the near future. In the evening, I got into a hilarious but intense game of charades with my sister. 
  • The workmen appeared again on Friday to finish up the work. I had a driving lesson at 10:30 and did a mock test. I managed to pass it with four minor faults which was good. When I returned, Dad arrived home from work. I cooked myself a pastie for lunch. I also managed to complete Paper Towns which was good, played some more charades with my sister and had a pretty chilled out time. 
  • Saturday morning, I popped to Sainsbury's with mum and bought a curry, and then went over to Staples to buy the supplies for next school year. I spent a majority of the rest of my day helping Dad with the wallpapering in the living room. It's looking super! I also watched an episode of Gossip Girl and analysed it for media. I also made a lot of progress on some photography work.

Not very much this week to be honest! 


  • "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" by J.K. Rowling
  • "Paper Towns" by John Green
  • CURRENTLY READING: "When You Were Older" by Catherine Ryan Hyde 


3 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on school work and I have 48 hours... :( sounds like you had a productive week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time to get motivated lovely! What you got left to do? xx

      Delete
    2. Everything! haha!

      I've tagged you in the 10 MillionPoundTag - give it a go :)

      http://thathypermobilegirl.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/10-million-pound-tag.html

      Delete