Monday, 4 August 2014

Last Week... | 27.07.2014 - 02.08.2014

Apologies that this is a day late! I've been feeling exceptionally ill over the last couple of days but wanted to get this up for you guys. I'll be back properly soon.


  • Sunday, as most Sunday's, was a super relaxed day. I popped into town with Kat in the morning and bought a couple of new books. I did pretty much nothing for the rest of the day other than watch a few programmes on Netflix. 
  • My Monday was spent hanging out with my sister. I did some blog bits in the morning and spent the afternoon with my eyes glued to the screen. We watched The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas first which was super sad, and then we watched a couple of episodes of Doctor Who and American Horror Story. We also had time to watch H2O: Just Add Water, which was a good moment to reminisce to the past. It also became apparent on this day that the boiler had broken so we had no hot water. 
  • Seeing as Peter came home from London for a couple of days, I spent Tuesday hanging out with him. Initially we headed to Sainsbury's and bought lots of cakes and some pasta sauce, and then had a rather fabulous lunch while watching Shutter Island with the beautiful Leonardo DiCaprio. It was a super good film and I highly recommend it to you all!
  • On Wednesday, I met up with my friend Caz, and (with my sister) we watched some more American Horror Story before heading into town so Caz could get some new clothes. In the afternoon, Caz had a motorcycle assessment and I had a driving lesson so we parted ways. My driving lesson was pretty good and I'm currently in the process of planning a day when I can take my test. After Caz had finished at his assessment, he headed back to my house for an evening of chilling out.
  • Thursday was spent hanging out with my sister again. It was such a lovely day, and I managed to get a nice little stir fry cooked. I also watched a lot of bits and bobs on Netflix! 
  • On Friday, I headed into town to grab a photo frame for my mum, and then came home to help with a spot of tidying. In the afternoon, I watched the film Catfish which is one of the weirdest things I think I've ever witnessed. 
  • On Saturday morning, I headed to town to meet Caz and then went over to his house for a bit. We watched a Sherlock Holmes film and then wandered back into town for a bit. In the evening, we came back to mine and watched a few episodes of Misfits and then, when Kat and Mat had turned up, we ordered a pizza which was lovely. We spent the remainder of the evening playing Cards Against Humanity. Unfortunately, at this point I started feeling exceptionally ill.  

  • "Landline" by Rainbow Rowell
  • "Every Day" by David Levithan
  • Two Rimmel Colour Rush Balms in "I Want Candy" & "Viva Violet" 




  • "Boy Meets Boy" by David Levithan 
  • CURRENTLY READING: "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" by J K Rowling 


No comments:

Post a Comment