Thursday, 7 August 2014

Life of a Blogger | Favourite Childhood Memory


This week's Life of a Blogger post is all about my favourite childhood memory. I literally don't know if I can choose one memory because there are so many of them. 


I have a lot of memories that involve my sister. I know I've mentioned before that we used to spend a lot of time at our grandparents house during the school holidays, and so that's where a lot of memories come from. A few that stand out to me are: 


  • Kat asking nan to remove spiders from the room, and nan flicking them onto her bed
  • playing Doctor Who Top Trumps
  • trips up the road to Budgens to buy magazines and sweets (it was a real big responsibility at the time)
  • heading to Bingo on a Tuesday afternoon

7 comments:

  1. Those are some nice memories, Beverley! Thanks for sharing them with us. You can check out my post here: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/life-of-blogger-best-childhood-memory.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll head over and check that our right now! Thank you for popping by :')

      Delete
  2. Good memories. :) It's nice to look back, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love the idea of Doctor Who Trump Cards. Even though I'm a Whovian and not a fun of the Simpsons at ALL (quite the contrary), we had simpsons ones that we used to play. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, we had beano ones as well i believe :')

      Delete
  4. Those sound like wonderful memories! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete