Friday, 1 August 2014

My Month in Photos | July 2014

This month has seen the arrival of a heatwave in the UK, meaning that the desk fan in my room has become my new best friend! I'm super excited to share with you a few images that I've collected in the past month! Comment below letting me know what you've been up to this month!


I went to the garden centre with my mum and bought a plant | My friend Ali asked me to get involved with a new project! | My friend Amy decided to be super studious in media...


I tried out a new eyeshadow | I painted my nails using Kelly Brook nail polishes | I got on the train home from BST Hyde Park with messy hair but with a whole new batch of fantastic memories (see my post on the day HERE)


I got my festival gear on - everything is from New Look | I read my book (Heart-Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne) by candlelight | ROUNDERS DAY SPAM: Peter and I


ROUNDERS DAY SPAM: Nathan and I | ROUNDERS DAY SPAM: Amy and I | ROUNDERS DAY SPAM: L to R: Tom, me, Lottie


I took a cheeky panorama at the local sports stadium on sports day | Amy was running around on Rounders Day with a disposable camera and we took this cute picture (L to R: Amy, Kenny, Peter, me) | I had an absolutely fantastic last day of term before summer with some of my best friends (L to R: Sam, Nathan, me, Tom) 


I went on a little shopping trip with mum and bought a few new bits and bobs | I spent an awful lot of time with Caz | I managed to get hold of Cards Against Humanity


My dad bought me an external hard drive to store my photos/videos so that I could clean out my computer | #selfie for a day in | Pizza and Cards Against Humanity day with my best friends

Cheeky Magnum | First time I've had Sugar Puffs in ages | Spent the day with my favourite lad

2 comments: