Tuesday, 12 August 2014

The Beautiful Blog Award


I recently got nominated for the Beautiful Blog Award by Emily of Lynde Avenue and thought I'd give it a shot today because I've never done it before! 
Here are the rules:

  • Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • Write your own questions for your nominees
  • Nominate bloggers to answer them (don't forget to tell them they've been nominated!)

Emily's questions:
1. What is your dream occupation? 
If I could opt to be anything, I'd have a hard time choosing. I'd love to be a full time blogger/vlogger and work for myself. Equally, I'd love to open my own little cake shop in Brighton. 

2. Favourite type of shoe?
Gonna have to go with a heeled Chelsea boot. 

3. Guilty pleasures?
Recently, The Vamps are my guilty pleasure.

4. Describe your style in one word.
Ordinary?

5. What makes you smile?
Lots of things to be honest. There's a handful of people that have this outstanding ability to make me smile, even at the hardest or most inappropriate times. Otherwise, I'd have to say taking a photograph that I'm really proud of or achieving something that I was sceptical I'd ever do. 

6. What keeps you pushing forward when you're tempted to quit?
The thought that if I keep going, I'll feel so much better when it's done. Also, I get a lot of encouragement from the people around me. Caz and Amy in particular are always willing to be supportive and helpful, and never cast judgement on me or make me feel like the decisions I'm making are wrong - they keep me going.

7. Do you have a favourite quote?
Not really that I can think of.

8. What is your middle name?
Lauren

9. If you could change your hair colour permanently, what would it be?
I'd like to make it a bit more blonde to be honest, I love blonde hair!

10. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and what would you use it for?
I'd probably choose to be able to fly, so that I could get to places without public transport!

11. Favourite coffee drink?
I'm not a massive fan of coffee but my Starbucks order usually consists of a frappuccino of some description.

My questions for the people I'm nominating:

1. What's your favourite thing to do in your free time?
2. Where was the last place you went on holiday?
3. Name one thing that really gets on your nerves.
4. If you had the opportunity to switch places with someone else, would you do it? (e.g. you live their life and they live yours)
5. What's the most beautiful place you've been to?
6. What was/is your favourite thing about school?
7. What's your biggest achievement in your life so far?
8. Name something that significantly changed your life?
9. Describe yourself in three words
10. Name three of your favourite blogs to read!
11. Do you have any pets?

People I'm nominating:

Amy | That Hypermobile Girl
Kat | Chased By My Imagination
Tania | Beautiful Avenger
Olivia | Olivia's Catastrophe 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this, Beverly! It was great reading your answers xx

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the tag! I would love to be a full time author and blogger (me as well!) myself, and work for myself. It sounds so, relaxing doesn't it? But as you would like to have a little cake shop (that sounds so cute and awesome) I would love to be a magazine editor :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does! Being able to have my own little space and my own routine without having to worry about what other people want me to do. Haha, the cake shop is definitely more of a dream thing that is unlikely to happen, I shall never say never though ;D. A magazine editor would be so cool! xx

      Delete
  3. http://thathypermobilegirl.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/beautiful-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete