Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Bookish Bingo: Summer Edition (Wrap Up)

At the end of June, I posted this little bingo card on my blog because I wanted to get involved with a little challenge and try and read as many different books as I could. It was a really cool idea and I was super excited to try and read as many as possible of the 25 different categories listed here.

I worked pretty hard to try and get as many of them done as possible and without further ado, here is what my card has ended up looking like!


From left to right:
A stand-alone: The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
MC is LGBTIA: Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
Starts with S, U, M, E, or R: The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
A thriller: Heart-Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne
A middle-grade novel: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Featuring an animal companion: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Set on an island: Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Music or dance themes: Dancing in the Dark by P.R. Prendergast
Road trip: Paper Towns by John Green
Magical realism: Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Set in Europe: Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch [Review coming soon]
Water on cover: When You Were Older by Catherine Ryan Hyde

I managed 12/25 books in the three months that we were allowed, and I managed to read some really great books as well, which makes me a happy bunny!

I had a book lined up for every single one of these categories, but alas, I did not get the chance to read them all. Needless to say, they will all be read sooner or later anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment