Saturday, 20 September 2014

PicStick Personalised Photo Magnets*

A couple of weeks ago, I received an email from a company called PicStick asking if I'd like to have a sheet of their photo magnets to review. I looked through their website and thought that it looked like a pretty cool idea so decided to give it a try.


In each sheet of magnets you can get 9 photographs, and the dimensions of the magnets are 50x65mm. Using their website was quick and easy to do, and was quite a pleasant experience.

To begin with, you have to make an account with them, which takes a matter of seconds and is super straight-forward.


When you have made your account, you are faced with the following screen. You can then choose where you want to get your photographs from (e.g. Facebook, uploading them from your computer, etc.).


I chose to upload all of my images from my computer, so found 9 suitable photographs that I liked and set them to upload.


When they're uploaded, they appear on the left hand side of the screen. You then select each image and crop it how you want it, so that it fits within their margins.


When you're done, hit the 'add to basket' button, and you're done! Just fill in the payment details and they'll print and ship them to you ASAP.


Mine arrived within a three days of me placing the order which I was thrilled with! They're super beautiful looking and the quality is really good (depending on the quality of the image you upload, obviously).


I was so happy with my order and think that they're great! Highly recommended! The service was good and fast, and you can get in contact with them if you're not satisfied. They'd make a nice little gift for a loved one this Christmas, or a nice little treat to brighten up your home.


Each sheet of magnets costs £9.50 which is pretty reasonable in my opinion! They've also supplied me with a little code so that you guys can get 25% off your magnets! If you'd like 25% off then, when you get to the checkout, enter this code: LIFE325


2 comments: