Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Bluebelles Photography

A little while ago, I started a second blog with my good friend Amy (That Hypermobile Girl).
We both take Photography at A2, and we both absolutely love it. We wanted a space to share our findings as well as our work, because we're both really passionate about it. I haven't shared the link properly yet on here, but it has been in the side bar for a while if you pay attention to what is to the right of my words.

We started Bluebelles Photography as a little bit of an on-the-side project, something for us to work on when we had a moment spare. It's somewhere to share something we both enjoy. At least one of us tries to write a post once a week. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could head over and take a look by clicking on the button below!




No comments:

Post a Comment