Sunday, 26 October 2014

Last Week... | 19.10.2014 - 25.10.2014


Sunday 19th

  • Got going with making my custard cream cushion 
  • Did a bit of knitting
  • Watched X Factor (and was sad to see Steph leave)


Monday 20th

  • Double Photography in the morning with Amy
  • Had a super chilled double free
  • RE in the afternoon was actually rather interesting! 


Tuesday 21st

  • Double supp study in the morning was actually very busy for a change. Got so much work done!
  • Had double Media in which Amy helped me to edit my research essay
  • Spent the afternoon in double Photography, again with Amy. I actually got a lot of work done, and also got to spend a bit of time helping Jess with her work as well which was nice
  • Peter met me from school and spent a couple of hours chilling with me at mine


Wednesday 22nd

  • My double free in the morning was used to take photographs for future blog posts
  • I went into school for double Media which was actually a really dull lesson
  • At 1, I had a driving lesson which went super well!
  • I got home and Peter came over and we spent the rest of the afternoon watching repeats of Friday Night Dinner and doing not very much


Thursday 23rd

  • I had a ridiculously long day that involved me being at school for around 8 hours
  • In the morning I had double Photography, and Miss spent a while going over the things we need to have done by the end of half term
  • I had a single RE lesson in which we talked about different ways of reading and understanding Genesis 1-3 
  • I headed down to the common room and spent the afternoon hanging out mainly with Amy. Played Cards Against Humanity with Sam, Jack, Amy and Sammy and also headed out to Lidl to grab some lunch
  • It was open evening at school so I spent quite a while hanging out in the RE department, until I got dragged off to help show people around


Friday 24th

  • The morning was spent in a Philosophy mock 
  • I sat in with a year 7 class who were learning about religious beliefs surrounding giving charity
  • Headed for a driving lesson in which I did a mock test and got three minors
  • Went to visit a Dachshund called Jaxson who was absolutely adorable 
  • Headed out to Staples with mum in the evening to find that we had a flat tyre - had to call a recovery vehicle out because we couldn't get the old tyre off to replace it with the new one - awkward.


Saturday 25th

  • Spent the morning brutally cleaning out my bedroom and organising my life a bit
  • Watched several episodes of Gossip Girl, Coronation Street and TOWIE 
  • Headed down to Sainsbury's to buy myself some ice cream and get Peter a couple of bits for his birthday
  • In the evening I went to a friend's 18th birthday party with Nathan



  •  Nothing that I can actually say on here, through fear that Peter might read this and know what I've got him for his birthday


Not a lot I'm afraid - sorry




  • CURRENTLY READING: "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger
  • CURRENTLY READING: "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins (for RE)
  • CURRENTLY READING: "Justice: What's The Right Thing To Do?" by Michael Sandel (for RE)


No comments:

Post a Comment