Thursday, 30 October 2014

Life of a Blogger | Halloween


This week's Life of a Blogger post is all about Halloween.

I'm not a massive Halloween fan, if I'm honest. I love the whole dressing up as ghosts and burning candles in pumpkins, but I do not like random strangers turning up at my door asking for treats.
People scare me at the best of times, especially in my local area. I generally don't answer the door on the 31st October, unless I know someone is on their way over. I hate Halloween for that reason only.
Other than all the trauma of having to open the door to some random 14 year old that thinks they own the joint, Halloween is actually what makes me feel pretty Christmassy. It sounds really stupid but as soon as Halloween passes, I know I can start looking forward to cold winter nights in front of the TV under blankets.

Let me know in the comments your opinions on Halloween.


In other news, I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST TODAY!


2 comments:

  1. I feel similarly...I guess just as I've gotten a little older I'm not into halloween as much anymore. I like to put out a few decorations here and there, but just the cutesy stuff, nothing scary! And as soon as it's November 1st it's basically all things Christmas from there on out haha :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very excited about the prospect of Christmas at this point - it'll come along so quickly from now :')
      Thank you for popping over and saying hi! xx

      Delete