Friday, 3 October 2014

My Month in Photos | September 2014

Baked my first ever loaf of bread | Headed into London with my parents to visit my sister in her new home! | Had an amazing Moroccan couscous dish

 Spent a double supp study period with Tom and Peter, super happy to be back at school with my friends | Started a brand new project with the beautiful Amy, you can view that HERE | Spent an afternoon chilling out and taking beautiful selfies with my best mate Nathan

 Headed to London to see Peter - the view was beautiful and I couldn't resist taking a photograph | OOTD in London (jacket from Sainsbury's, dress from New Look) | Pistachio ice cream

Got sent some beautiful fridge magnets thanks to PicStick | Curled my hair for a change | Got sent this fantastic perfume thanks to The Library of Fragrance which I absolutely adore

Took some photos for Photography! Big thanks to Amy and Jack for all their help | Took a stroll into town to meet Peter at the station | Got some more Photography work done


No comments:

Post a Comment