Wednesday, 19 November 2014

A Quick Peek At My Photography Coursework Portfolio


Recently, I've been working hard on my Photography work at school which is easily my favourite subject because it's so open to interpretation and gets me feeling exceptionally creative. You can view my photography blog that I share with my friend Amy over here as well if you're interested.

Last year, I worked a lot on the use of colour in images. This year, I'm looking at how words effect images and the impact that different words have on a scene. It's exciting for me at the moment because it's allowed me to come up with some very new and very fresh ideas. I thought I'd share a little handful of images that you might enjoy seeing because they're some of my favourites from this year so far. Some are edited and others are not. I hope you enjoy a little look into what I've been up to!

Church Street St. Pauls
Starts with Tea
The Floral Dictionary: Love



No comments:

Post a Comment