Tuesday, 25 November 2014

It's My Birthday!


Today is, as the title suggests, my birthday. I've been waiting for this day for 365 days now, and I'm extremely excited that it's finally come around.

Today I turn 18, so I thought I'd list a couple of things I can do now that I couldn't when I was 17:

  • legally buy and drink alcohol (or apply for a license to sell it!)
  • apply for a mortgage or hold a tenancy
  • buy 18-rated films
  • get married 
  • vote in political elections
  • become an MP 
  • get a tattoo
This is just a little list of the things I could do if I so wished, not that I intend on doing many of them. 

That's it for today guys! Just a short post because (obviously) I'm off having fun with friends and family. 
I hope you all have a great day! 


4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY!!
    Have fun drinking, getting married and becoming an MP ;) Enjoy your day and I hope you get some nice bits and bobs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :') It's been pretty good so far, so happy to finally be eighteen! :) xx

      Delete