Wednesday, 12 November 2014

My First Holiday Abroad

My first EVER holiday abroad was in the summer of 2007. It was my first time on a plane as well which I was actually alright with.
My mum's side of the family all got on a plane to the beautiful island of Malta. There was fifteen of us in total: Mum, Dad, Kat, Nan, Grandad, two Aunts, two Uncles, five cousins and, of course, myself.
The trip was in honour of my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, and it was such a lovely week away. I've not spoken much about it on my blog before but I feel like it would be a crime not to include some of the beautiful photographs taken on the trip (mostly by my dad to be honest). You'll get a little glimpse of mini-me as well which is pretty adorable.
Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment