Thursday, 13 November 2014

Sisterhood of the World | Tag


The beautiful Tania of Tania Michele tagged me in the Sisterhood of the World blogger award (she also said I'm one of her favourite bloggers <3!) so I thought I'd answer her questions today! 
The rules: answer the questions, write ten new questions and tag ten more bloggers!

Tania's questions: 

1. Favourite musician?
Got to be the beautiful Ed Sheeran to be honest. He's so talented and fantastic and I absolutely adore his music. I also really love Sam Smith recently, too! 

2. Least favourite product and why?
I once used this awful BB cream. It's so bad I can't even remember the name of it. It made my skin feel really clammy when I wore it, and the next day I broke out entirely... not ideal. Needless to say, I've not used it since.

3. What room in your house is your favourite?
Ooh, tricky question. I love my room because it's mine. I love the kitchen because food. I love the living room because it's the best looking. I don't really have a favourite.

4. Which mascara do you swear by?
Another tricky question because I change mascara so regularly. I like to see the effect different products will have on my look so I've never actually repeated a purchase when it comes to mascara. So many new ones are released all the time it would be a shame not to try something different.

5. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes. Who doesn't?

6. What clothes store do you love?
Primark and New Look are my two favourites. I head to New Look more often because it takes more effort to get to Primark as there's not one in my town.

7. Ever met a celebrity? If yes, who, how and when?
Not that I can remember, to be honest. No one springs to mind. 

8. One thing off your bucket list?
There's so much but the one thing that I want most is a dog. That's high up on the list!

9. How long have you been blogging?
Quite some time now, it must be coming up for a couple of years.

10. Favourite Disney movie from the last ten years?
It's GOT to be Frozen, although I massively objected to it in the beginning, as I felt that it was massively hyped up, but in the end I fell in love with it!

My questions for others:
1. Describe your day in one sentence.
2. What do you do in your spare time?
3. If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
4. Mascara or lipstick?
5. Do you watch any soaps?
6. What is the nearest object to the right of you?
7. What is your favourite film?
8. Do you keep up with fashion trends?
9. Where is your favourite place to shop?
10. Name one thing that really gets on your nerves.

People I'm nominating:
Amy | That Hypermobile Girl
Olivia | Olivia's Catastrophe

I know I should have nominated more, sorry! If you'd like to have a go at this, let me know in the comments below and I'll add your link in here as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment