Thursday, 6 November 2014

The Blogger Tag

The lovely Tania from Tania Michele tagged me in "The Blogger Tag" yesterday so I thought I'd answer the questions today! 

1. What is your favourite beauty product?
My favourite product is definitely the L'Oreal True Match Foundation in the colour Rose Ivory. It's the only foundation I've found that doesn't make me look orange.

2. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
I'd love to head back to Malta again. And I'd really love to go all over America (mainly for the food!) as well!

3. What is your all time favourite brand?
Difficult question! I don't have one because I've got favourite products from a variety of different brands!

 
4. Do you collect anything, if so what is it?
Shoes maybe a bit?

5. Early bird or night owl?
Night owl for sure!

6.Tea or Coffee?
I prefer to make my own tea and buy coffees from coffee shops. 

7. What is your favourite TV show?

Another difficult question, I've got a few:
  • Coronation Street
  • The Only Way is Essex
  • Misfits
  • The Inbetweeners
  • Glue
  • Gavin & Stacey

8. If you could travel to any era what would it be?
Oooh, I'm not sure, probably the 70s so I could meet my parents when they were younger!



I'm going to be tagging the lovely Amy from That Hypermobile Girl and Katrina from Chased By My Imagination to answer these simple questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment