Sunday, 30 November 2014

The Liebster Award



The beautiful Megan nominated me for the Liebster award!

11 facts about me:
01. I'm a Sagittarius
02. I only have a few more months left at school
03. I turned 18 last week!
04. I really want a car
05. My boyfriend lives in London
06. My favourite game is Sims 3
07. Shopping is my favourite thing to do
08. I'm candle obsessed
09. I want a dog so badly. Earlier in the week I was dog-sitting for a friend and it made me want a dog even more!
10. Christmas is my favourite holiday
11. I'm determined to watch as many Christmas films as possible this year!

Megan's questions
01. What is your earliest memory?
Tricky question, probably singing 'do your ears hang low' at nursery school

02. Who is the first YouTuber you subscribed to?
Another super hard question, I'm genuinely not sure. Probably some sort of cover artist but I couldn't tell you which one

03. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Every year at 11AM, everyone in my family has a drink so that even though we're not all together we're still thinking of each other.

04. What is your favourite nail polish?
Very hard question. I love Tanya Burr's polishes best at the moment!

05. Do you have a winter coat?
YES.

06. What's your favourite Christmas chocolate tin?
Heroes, by far.

07. How long do you go between hair washes?
It varies, I'd say 2-3 days on average.

08. What languages do you speak?
English predominantly, but I also know a bit of German.

09. Which social media site/app do you use the most?
Got to be Snapchat if that counts. I also scroll through Instagram and Twitter a lot.

10. Last film you watched?
Harry Potter and the Philsopher's Stone

11. What's your next blog post going to be called?
Last Week... | 23.11.2014 - 29.11.2014


No comments:

Post a Comment