Monday, 8 December 2014

A Cute Little Christmas Market

I love Christmas, so when my parents suggested we head to a Christmas market with my grandparents, I had no choice but to say yes.

We headed to the village that my grandparents live in, Hawkhurst, and I took my camera along in case there was anything worth taking a picture of.

I didn't get many but I'm super pleased with the ones I do have!






Overall, I had a fabulous afternoon, although it was freezing, and I was a very happy bunny!

I also put up my Christmas decorations on Sunday so I'll share this year's delights with you  in a few days time!

2 comments:

  1. These photos are lovely Beverly, that owl cushion up the top is so cute!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wanted to buy them all :')
      Thank you very much xx

      Delete