Friday, 26 December 2014

Christmas 2014

This Christmas period was absolutely delightful. Not only did I get to spend it with some amazing people including my lovely sister and her boyfriend who trekked down from London to see us, but I also got to spend Christmas Eve with my amazing boyfriend.

Ordinarily, I'd make a Christmas haul video for my YouTube channel, but I've decided not to do that this year, mainly because I only have limited time, and other things have had to take priority this week.

I thought I'd share with you what my sister, boyfriend and parents for me, and I've taken images of things I was given from the internet so that you can get a vague idea, therefore none of the photographs in this image are my own. If you click on some of the images, it'll take you to a page where you can view the product for yourself if something takes your fancy!

Mum & Dad


ASOS Rose Gold Watch | Ed Sheeran A Visual Journey (which I read the entirety of on Christmas Day)

 
Ed Sheeran A+ The Unauthorised Biography | Ed Sheeran Official 2015 Calendar



A Year in Photography Magnum Archive | The Inbetweeners 2

Katrina

 
Vitamin Ph (A very fabulous photography book) | The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

 
Wonder by R.J. Palacio | The Book Thief


The Great British Bake Off: Christmas

Peter
A memory box (what a cute present!)

He also got me an adorable striped jumper which I absolutely love but can't find a picture of!


All in all, I had an amazing Christmas full of laughter and joy. I got lots of other amazing gifts from my friends and family and I'm super appreciative of everything. 

I hope you all had a really good Christmas, and I'll update you at some point next week about what I'm doing in London because I'll be with Peter!




No comments:

Post a Comment