Sunday, 14 December 2014

Last Week... | 07.12.2014 - 13.12.2014

I've had a super festive and incredibly funny week spent with some fabulous people. No doubt, there have been some ups and downs, but on the whole it's been awesome. 
I completed a couple of essays for RE, wrote a production schedule with Amy for Media, and came up with a fantastic idea for a Photography shoot which I'm so excited about! 
On Friday, I headed to the Marlowe theatre pantomime with the school, it was absolutely hilarious and was so lovely to take time out of class and in a super relaxed and chilled environment with so much entertainment and energy. As soon as the panto was over, I felt a lot more Christmassy, and I'm really in the spirit of things now! 
At this stage, I've done all of my Christmas shopping, completed on Wednesday evening with Sam, and I'm literally waiting for one thing to arrive and I'll have everything sorted. Needless to say, I'm a happy little elf.
Speaking of Sam, he passed his driving test on Tuesday!
On Saturday, I bounced over to Amy's to complete a little bit of filming for my A2 Media production which you can get more information on here.



  •  Lots of Christmas presents for my favourite people






  • "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg
  • CURRENTLY READING: "Fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell


No comments:

Post a Comment