Sunday, 21 December 2014

Last Week... | 14.12.2014 - 20.12.2014

It was the last week of term! And as always, it was super chaotic!
I completed all of my Christmas shopping (which was stressful but worth it in the end) and managed to get through several hours of Christmas music during the course of the week. 
I got my nails done (courtesy of Amy) and then got my own little UV gel kit together which I'm so happy about! 
I also started some media filming, decided on a couple of shoots for photography and got a lot of last minute work done. 
Furthermore, I listened to the inter community debates, watched prefects entertainment and attended a couple of Christmas parties. 
On Friday night I attended Natty's Christmas themed 18th and on Saturday night I headed over to Andrew's to complete a little shoot with a dog (you can see it on my Facebook page!)

Lots of Christmas bits. 
A new bag and a new pair of boots from New Look. 
Lots of new nail stuff! 




CURRENTLY READING: "Fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell 


No comments:

Post a Comment