Sunday, 28 December 2014

Last Week... | 21.12.2014 - 27.12.2014

This last week has been absolutely incredible!
On Sunday, I headed to London early in the morning with the lovely Amy to visit Peter and his flatmate, Sandy. We had a lovely day that consisted of a quick trip to the pub, a game of Cards Against Humanity, Sandy cooking some really good food and lots of laughter. When I returned home, Kat and Mat had arrived.
Monday was probably my least busy day of the week. Kat and Mat were at home for the day, so we pretty much spent the whole day just chilling. In the afternoon I headed out to the dentist (my teeth are super healthy by the way) and then had a nice little meal with Kat and Mat before they headed home.
On Tuesday, I redid my nails, which is something that I've become very fond of recently. I used a red glittery gel polish and my UV lamp to complete the look and ultimately I was exceptionally happy with the result. In the afternoon, I watched a few episodes of Little Britain and Gossip Girl on Netflix, and Peter came home for Christmas so I got to see him for a couple of hours too which is good. We headed out to Sainsbury's to pick up a few Christmassy drinks. 
Christmas Eve was definitely a good day. A majority of it was spent with Peter, and we managed to bake gingerbread men and watch Home Alone 3 which I'd not seen before. Kat, Mat and Dad were at home for the entirety of the day, and Mum was allowed to leave work early which was nice for her. In the evening, my parents, Kat and Mat headed over to my grandparents house for a Christmas Eve visit, so Peter and I chilled on the sofa and ordered a curry. It was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made and I absolutely had the most amazing evening. 
Of course, we all know that Christmas Day comes after Christmas Eve. We all got up at about six o'clock, and set about opening our presents from various family and friends. It was such a lovely time and I got some amazing things, much more than I'd imagined I would get. At about midday, Kat and Mat went to Mat's parents, so we had our Christmas lunch and got on with playing a few rounds of the board game Mum got Dad for Christmas. Would I Lie To You is one of my favourite TV shows and the board game is amazing! 
Boxing Day was spent completing little bits of work that needed doing before I came to Peter's. I had to get a few bits done for Photography, and also completed a worksheet for RE. I packed my suitcase for London, and helped Mum set up her new Samsung tablet which was nice. In the evening, I watched the second Inbetweeners movie which made me laugh a lot, and we also had many more games of Would I Lie To You which was cool. 
A majority of my Saturday morning was spent travelling to London with Peter. Peter left for work at about 11, and most of my day was spent chilling alone in the flat, catching up on YouTube videos and generally just doing bits of revision for school.


  •  A train ticket to London
  • Q & A: a question a day five year journal






  • "Fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell


No comments:

Post a Comment