Sunday, 7 December 2014

Last Week... | 30.11.2014 - 06.12.2014

The past week has been so enjoyable, full of laughter, fun and friends. 
I spent a lot of time with Amy this week, as always, and I also managed to get a lot of photography work done. I now know what I'm doing with my project which has made me a very happy bunny. 
I also spent the entire week getting in the Christmas spirit. Of course, it was the first day of December on Monday, and I also managed to wear my Christmas jumper twice. Spent a lot of time listening to Christmas tunes and generally just got really festive.
I spent Friday evening helping out selling food at a lower school disco with Amy and Chelsea, and Peter finished his last show of the year which is good. 
Saturday was spent with my grandparents. We even headed out to a Christmas market which I'll inevitably write a blog post about soon. 
All-in-all, it's been a fantastic week, and I'm genuinely so excited for Christmas now!



  • Some nails and nail glue
  • A new eye shadow palette 
  • Some new nail varnish





  • CURRENTLY READING: "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg


No comments:

Post a Comment