Tuesday, 2 December 2014

My Month in Photos | November 2014

November has been an amazing month for me, full of lots of love and laughter. I finally turned 18 and I've been working hard with school work. I'm a very happy bunny at the moment, and I'm so appreciative of everyone that's been supportive of me in the past year.

I took an early morning November selfie before seeing my lovely boyfriend | Peter came visiting! | I shared one of my latest pieces for Photography which was exciting

I had my first ever Nando's (courtesy of Amy) | I spent the evening chilling with my bestie | Amy and I went to the fireworks and we listened to lots of Christmas music in the car

Love my lipstick | Spent the evening with Becca and Amy <3 | Went out with all my best friends for a birthday meal

Peter came visiting for my birthday #1 | Peter came visiting for my birthday #2 | I turned 18!

I got my first ever Tanya Burr Lip Gloss called "Picnic in the Park" | A collage of little images from my birthday | I looked after Andrew & Suzie's dog, Jaxson



No comments:

Post a Comment