Monday, 5 January 2015

Body Clock


Having spent pretty much the entirety of last week going to sleep at 2-3 in the morning, and waking up at approximately midday, it would be pretty accurate to say that my body clock is rather messed up at the moment.

I think my entire body went into shock at seeing 6:30 on the clock this morning. It was still dark outside. I'd only had approximately 5 hours sleep. Definitely not enough. And I was dreading the walk to school (not because it's far particularly but just because who likes school?)

Nonetheless, I battled through and managed to get to school without too much hassle. Thank goodness.

Now I've just got to do this every weekday until February half term.
Wish me luck.


4 comments:

  1. Good luck !
    Messing with your inner clock can be horrible haha !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to tell you I have nominated you for a Leibster Award
    Check it out here : http://hello-gutentag.blogspot.ca/2015/01/leibster-award.html

    Jenn xo

    ReplyDelete