Sunday, 25 January 2015

Last Week... | 18.01.2015 - 24.01.2015

I've had another chaotic week this week to say the least. There have been some plus points though, so I shall list those briefly here:
  • I got to see my sister and her boyfriend on Monday! The last time I saw them was Christmas and, if I'm honest, I'd actually quite missed them
  • My community won community performing arts competition
  • I attended my last ever open evening - was actually pretty sad but definitely worth attending
  • Managed to complete two shoots for my Photography, and my final piece is on the way to being completed
  • Got a lot of filming done for Media thanks to Amy
  • Spent Saturday with Sam, Anna and Caz, eating pizza and playing Cards Against Humanity
  • Also spent a lot of time listening to and playing music this week which has been nice



  •  Absolutely nothing worth noting, feeling stingy recently


Nothing, but this week I'll have lots going up for you! Sorry and I hope you'll forgive me for my disorganisation (Photography coursework deadline is the 30th - it's been stressful)

Still cracking on with "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood, not that I recall actually reading much of it during the course of this week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment