Sunday, 4 January 2015

Last Week... | 28.12.2014 - 03.01.2015

This last week has been immense.
As I said in last Sunday's "Last Week" post, I'm in London with my boyfriend. On Sunday, Peter and I headed out to Sainsbury's in the morning to grab a few little goodies for the week. We spent a majority of the rest of the day in the flat, watching films and TV shows on Netflix and just generally chilling. In the evening, Sandy (Peter's flatmate) had a friend over, Joff. The four of us had a few drinks and played a rather amusing game of Cards Against Humanity. 
Sandy is currently in the show Shakespeare in Love at the Noel Coward Theatre, and he had given Peter and I tickets to see it for Christmas, so we headed out to the theatre on Monday evening. It was actually really nice. Before the show, Peter and I headed in Covent Garden direction and I bought myself a Kermit the Frog toy from the Disney Store. We also had a little bite to eat in Cafe Nero before heading to the theatre. 
The show was fabulous, and Sandy was fabulous, and once it was over the three of us headed home and I treated the boys to a takeaway pizza. All-in-all, Monday was a brilliant day.
On Tuesday, Peter and I headed over Putney Bridge to do a little bit of shopping in the high street. I bought the make-up necessities: foundation, primer and powder, and Peter picked up a new board game which is called "The London Board Game". I spent the evening playing Lego Harry Potter on the Xbox with Peter, and we ordered a cheeky little curry because neither of us wanted to cook. Peter's other flatmate, Josh, returned from his Christmas break at home with his family, but he spent most of the day sleeping (jet lag).
New Year's Eve was super fabulous. I didn't get up until exceptionally late, and when I did I spent a majority of the day chilling in the flat. In the evening, when Sandy returned from his matinee performance, me and Peter went to Sainsbury's with him so that we could pick up provisions for the evening. Peter made a lovely slow-cooker meal for dinner. 
None of the four of us had plans for our New Year's Eve. We didn't go out and see the fireworks, but stayed in the flat and played a couple of rounds of The London Board Game which was actually very competitive and rather amusing. We watched the BBCs coverage of New Year, and listened to some tracks by Queen (which we all sang rather loudly). It was probably one of the best New Year's celebrations I've ever had, surrounded by what purely was joy and happiness.
On New Year's Day, nobody got up until around midday or later. Peter brought me a cup of tea, then approximately an hour or so later Sandy brought me another one. I had pretty much the coldest shower I've ever had (what an experience) and then Sandy cooked bacon and eggs which was actually super nice. In the evening, Joff returned and we played a round of The London Board Game. 
Friday was my last full day at the flat. After I'd finally woken up, Peter and I went to the Bridge Cafe for a nice cooked brunch, and then headed back over the bridge to go and have a look in the shops. Peter picked up a new fleece and a new pair of trainers, and I bought two new lip colours from Boots. I was a very happy bunny. Peter and I spent the afternoon chilling out and eating sweets. We ordered another pizza in the evening (we're very healthy people usually, I swear) and then just kind of got on with stuff that needed doing.
Saturday was the day I returned to my hometown. I was pretty sad to leave the guys at flat one, although I'll obviously be returning soon because I can't go too long without seeing Peter. I headed home in the late morning because Peter had to go to work. 
On my arrival home, Dad picked me up from the station and brought me home, and I retold the tales of the week to my parents while eating chocolate orange and Pringles. I spent a majority of the afternoon feeling exceptionally sleepy and looking at new cameras that record in 1080p for my YouTube channel. I'm feeling like this year is a good year to properly get into YouTube, and I want to do it with a very nice camera.


  • Foundation
  • Two lipsticks
  • Primer
  • Powder
  • Kermit the frog




  • "Fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell
  • CURRENTLY READING: "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ahahaa, he's my new favourite, along with the catchphrase 'calm it, kermit' tehehe :')

      Delete