Saturday, 31 January 2015

My Month in Photos | January 2015

January has definitely been a chaotic month, to say the least.
Not only have I learnt a lot about myself this month, but I've also learnt a lot about other people.
It's been a trickier start to 2015 than I imagined for myself, but I'm hoping that the downfalls of January will come good in February, here's hoping.

Said goodbye to 2014 in London | Managed to bag myself two lots of eggs and bacon in two days | I started my Q & A a day: 5-Year Journal

Ate a lot of Ben & Jerry's during the course of January | Selfie before school (Wearing Tanya Burr Picnic in the Park) | Got my Roy Lichtenstein on

Ate lots of Maltesers | Filmed a video with Caz (HERE) | Got asked what I was doing 'right now'. I was lying in bed

Captured a beautiful sky | Shared a beautiful Photography lesson with Amy | Got my final Photography shoot sorted (thanks Nathan and Amy) 

Had a lovely Media lesson with Tom | Kat came to visit | Spent the day with Caz, Sam and Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment