Tuesday, 6 January 2015

The Liebster Award | Two


The lovely Jenn from Hello Gutentag nominated me for the Liebster Award. I was nominated in one of these on this blog last year. The Liebster Award is an award that recognises bloggers who have less than 200 followers and is a great way for bloggers to get to know each other.

NOMINEES MUST:
1. Answer the questions given to you by the person who nominated you
2. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
3. Post your answers to the questions you were asked along with the questions for your 11 nominees on your blog
4. Inform them of their nomination

Jenn's questions:
1. Why did you start this blog?
I started this particular blog because I wasn't happy with my previous blog. I wasn't left feeling inspired by the content I was creating, so I thought I'd like a bit of a change. The new URL and design really helped me to focus.

2. What makes you smile?
Lots of things. Taking a good photograph, getting blog comments, gaining subscribers and followers, eating ice cream, spending time with friends and family, sunny days.

3. What is one of your talents?
I've been told quite a lot that I'm a good singer, so I guess that?

4. Who is a hero in your life?
Got to be my boyfriend. He's so supportive and makes me so happy and generally just looks after me at the hardest times.

5. What is a great memory from your past?
Spending time with my sister at my grandparents house every summer. They're some great memories.

6. If the sky's the limit, what would you like to do next?
Get a car and a really nice job that I love.

7. What is your favourite season of the year?
Got to be summer. I don't do well with heat but right now, I could do with a bit of sun.

8. What is a piece of advice you would like to share?
Do what makes you happy.

9. If you have some spare time, what do you do?
Take photos, write to my blog, tweet, watch TV, FaceTime Peter.

10. Do you prefer a home-cooked meal?
Love a nice home-cooked meal.

11. Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous?
I do like to plan things in advance and know what I'm doing, but otherwise, it's not too bad to be spontaneous sometimes!

My 11 questions:
1. How are you today?
2. What's the longest period of time you've gone without writing a blog post?
3. What is your favourite chocolate bar?
4. Recommend a TV show I should watch!
5. What's your biggest life achievement so far?
6. What did the last text you sent say?
7. What was the last thing you bought?
8. Name your three favourite blogs to read.
9. Who is the most influential person you know?
10. How often do you shower?
11. Did you enjoy school?

My nominations:
http://www.bloggerjames.co.uk/
http://skindeep247.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lyndeavenue.blogspot.com
http://oliviacherylx.blogspot.co.uk
http://theshygirl18.blogspot.co.uk/
http://porcelainprncess.wordpress.com/

(I know it's not 11 but this is as many as I could think of)


2 comments:

  1. OMG. You're such a good singer. Just watched your YouTube videos. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete