Monday, 26 January 2015

The Power of a List

At the moment, I'm desperately trying to get as much Photography coursework done as humanly possible, because the deadline is THIS FRIDAY.

Needless to say, I'm stressed and freaking out a little bit. There's quite a bit to do, and not much time to do it. It's also meant I've had to sacrifice other things that I enjoy (e.g. reading, baking and writing on this blog).

I realised after blankly staring at my screen for a reasonably long time that maybe a bit of organisation was in order. That is when I wrote my "PHOTOGRAPHY TO DO" list (note the capitalised lettering - it's urgent!). I literally spilled out everything I could think of that needs doing and drew a little box next to each one so that I can tick them off when I'm done.

There's 24 things on the list, and I have completed 7 of them at the time of writing this post. The fact that I know exactly what I'm doing now has eased the strain a little bit. Here's hoping I get it all done in by Friday.

I'll hopefully be back again at some point this week, mainly because the thought of another non-blogging week makes me very sad.

Sorry it's a short one today! See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment