Monday, 2 February 2015

February Reading List

At the beginning of January, I wrote a reading list to cover the month. It was quite a short list in comparison to some of my previous lists, and it was one that I viewed to be quite achievable.

Ultimately, I've done an awful job of reading the books on that list. I did manage to read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (4 stars) and that was it. I started The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood, but didn't get very far before I got distracted from it. I left it so long before I picked it up again that I'd completely forgotten what happened at the beginning so thought it would probably be best to just restart the whole novel at a later date.

Due to this, I decided to give An Abundance of Katherines by John Green a shot, which I've been reading for about a week now and I'm doing okay with. Not as quick as normal but I've been very busy/distracted and haven't had that much time for it. On top of that, I'm also reading F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way by John C. Parkin which I'm thoroughly enjoying and will be writing a post about as soon as I've finished it because it's so interesting!

The only other book I'm going to try and complete this month is going to be Everyday by David Levithan.




No comments:

Post a Comment