Sunday, 8 February 2015

Last Week... | 01.02.2015 - 07.02.2015

This last week has been a bit of a whirlwind, and has honestly whizzed by. There's definitely been moments when I've felt like things are going too quickly. I'm not one for fast-paced living, much prefer to chill a bit. Nonetheless, it's been exciting and has basically pushed me entirely out of my little comfort zone bubble that I've been living in.
I got a lot of school work done this week, managed to complete my entire Photography coursework pad and hand it in which was both exciting and scary. It seems like only yesterday I decided on my coursework question and suddenly we're moving on to exam work. The exam title is Flaws, Perfection, Ideals and Compromises this year, which is a lot better than last year's title. I'm full of ideas and super excited about it. Feeling positive.
In my Philosophy lessons, we started a new topic this week... eschatology... it's a little depressing, but equally exceptionally interesting and something very different from what we've spent most of  the year studying, so ultimately I'm a happy bunny where Philosophy is involved.
OT has been something that I've struggled with in the last couple of months, if I'm honest. Definitely starting to understand it more now which has left me feeling pretty relieved. Everything is clicking into place.
There's been a lot of snow around here this week, so it was amazing to go out and take some beautiful shots for my Media coursework with Amy. They came out really well and I'm making lots of good progress with the short film documentary I'm making. Again, happy Beverley.
On top of all that, I had a nice trip to McDonald's with Daisy and Hannah on Monday, bought myself a new dress, spent a hell of a lot of time on the phone to Joff and listened to George Ezra on repeat for the entirety of the week pretty much. I also got my exam timetable for the summer (scary!) and now know that the last time I ever have to properly go to school is the 17th June. It's sad but I'm excited to see what happens in the next chapter of my life.
Hope you've all had a good week!



  • A brand new dress for a party!



  • "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green
  • CURRENTLY READING: "F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way" by John C. Parkin


No comments:

Post a Comment