Sunday, 22 February 2015

Last Week... | 16.02.2015 - 21.02.2015

The last week has been so nice. It's currently half term meaning that I've had an entire week away from school, relaxing and generally just looking after myself and keeping myself happy for a bit. It's been amazing. 
On Monday, I headed up to Bluewater with the girls for a lovely day of shopping. The day was spent wandering in and out of shops looking for dresses, shoes and accessories, and I managed to buy myself a really lovely hat the I absolutely adore. 
Although Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were all spent predominantly on my own, they were actually surprisingly nice. I've had several chats with different people that I wouldn't normally talk to, so that's been nice. I've also managed to watch too many episodes of Gossip Girl, Skins and Orange is the New Black on Netflix, read a lot of my lovely book "F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way", and eat lots of junk food. I attempted (rather unsuccessfully) pancakes on Tuesday as well, they definitely need a bit more practice.
On Friday, although most of the day was spent at home, I was not on my own for very long. Dad got home at midday and we sat down and watched "Argo" which is one of my Media exam texts. I did a full analysis of the film (from start to finish) and actually realised that it's quite a good little movie to study. Lots of interesting things to note within it, particularly surrounding the representation of different groups of people, etc.
Saturday was a good day as I headed in to London to stay with my beautiful sister and her boyfriend for the weekend. It's not been too long since I last saw them but it feels like forever. I spent a lot of Saturday wandering around London without purpose with Joff which was fabulous, and then spent the evening watching old Sherlock episodes with Kat and Mat, and eating a rather delightful curry. What a day. 


  •  A dashing new hat from H&M






  • F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way by John C. Parkin

No comments:

Post a Comment