Sunday, 1 February 2015

Last Week... | 25.01.2015 - 31.01.2015

Amy said to me on Friday that she felt this week has gone by really quickly, but each day individually dragged so much. It sounds like a bit of a contradiction, but I've got to agree with her on this.
This week has, for sure, reminded me how lucky I am to have so many supportive people in my life. They get many mentions on this blog, so their names will be exceptionally recognisable on the whole. Someone who doesn't get enough credit is easily my mum. I love her lots, feel like I should probably tell her that more.
There's been multiple phone calls with Joff, visits from Caz, and supportive words from Amy. They, along with Sam and Nathan, are the people I'm thrilled to have in my life. Once again, I'm a very lucky girl.
The week has consisted of lots of Photography coursework, probably not enough Media production filming, and many debates on the importance of the present life in Philosophy.
I also got the chance to bounce to a local pub with Andrew, Caz and Sam to see Electric River on Saturday night which was absolutely awesome.
I also got myself a 500px account which you can view HERE.
On the whole, things have been very ordinary.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my very ordinary week.


  • A new top
  • A new jumper
  • High-waisted skinny jeans
  • "Everyday Sexism" by Laura Bates
  • "Affluenza" by Oliver James
  • "F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way" by John C. Parkin





"An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green


No comments:

Post a Comment