Saturday, 28 February 2015

March Reading List

Over the course of February, I've actually done pretty well on the reading front. It's been a very busy month for me, with coursework deadlines (that I'm still working on) and putting in as much time as possible outside of school to try and see friends and actually have a life.

I spoke about three books that I was going to read in February in my last post. I managed to complete An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (3 stars) pretty quickly, and then moved on to F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way by John C. Parkin which I've almost entirely completed. As a bit of an overlap with Parkin's book, I decided to start reading Every Day by David Levithan which I'm slowly working my way through and really enjoying. Both books will undoubtedly be getting decent ratings because they both have their merits. Within the last few days, I also bought Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr which I've started working through as well, another book that I'm absolutely loving.

This takes me to what I'll be reading over the course of March. I feel that this month is going to be a pretty positive one on the whole, and with that in mind I've decided to name another three books that I want to complete during the month, although if all goes to plan then I may well end up reading more.
The three books that I want to read this month are: West Of The Moon by Margi Preus, Wonder by R.J. Palacio and Matilda by Roald Dahl.
All three books are set to be interesting, I'm sure.

  

Let me know in the comments below if you've read any of these books and what you thought of them!


4 comments:

  1. I read Wonder quite recently and OMG it is amazing. I can't explain how good it was, I really felt like I got to know the main character. He's the sweetest. It's now one of my top favorite books of all time. Now is the time for running is another one of my favorite books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall definitely be reading that one first then! Cheers for the recommendation on that :') xx

      Delete
  2. I loved Matilda and always will, so I hope you will be able to enjoy that one! And of course, I really want to read Wonder myself as well, so I look forward to seeing what you think of it ^^

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/03/fantasy-favourites-read-thon-goal.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got onto reading Wonder so Matilda is definitely going to be the next one I read! Can't wait to be honest! Reliving some of those childhood memories!

      Delete