Tuesday, 31 March 2015

April Reading List

This month has been a super successful reading month for me. I'm actually quite pleasantly surprised at how well I've done! I've managed to complete a grand total of five books this month: "F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way" by John C. Parkin (5 stars), "Love, Tanya" by Tanya Burr (5 stars), "Every Day" by David Levithan (4 stars), "Wonder" by R.J. Palacio (5 stars) and "Matilda" by Roald Dahl (4 stars).

I'm currently reading "West of the Moon" by Margi Preus, which I'm aiming to finish over the course of April. and I also want to manage two other fiction books as well. "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn and "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" by J.K. Rowling. I'm super excited to get into both of them. I also want to give "Everyday Sexism" by Laura Bates a read, and I can't wait to see what I think of that.

 
 

Let me know in the comments below what's on your reading list this month! 


2 comments:

  1. Great post my dear:))
    If you have time visit me on my blog :))
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete