Sunday, 8 March 2015

Last Week... | 01.03.2015 - 07.03.2015

This week started off pretty well and got more and more chaotic as it went on. I met up with the lovely Peter on Sunday, and headed into town for a little shopping trip. I managed to successfully spend not very much money on a lot of great statement jewellery which I absolutely adore.
I had a lovely week of actually feeling productive for a change. I've definitely been stuck in a place where I've been doing things and not felt like I'm getting anywhere over the past couple of months, so it's nice to finally be getting myself up to date with things. I've been working super hard on RE in particular this week, and also managed to get a lot of Media and Photography work done too which I'm so happy about. Towards the end of the week I started to get a bit overwhelmed with the amount of things that I had to do, but the power of the list has won again, and I've managed to complete a great number of things simply by organising my time wisely. I'm doing well with schoolwork at the moment.
In other news, we had our final year 13 photograph taken on Wednesday, and the date for our end of year/school prom was announced. I also went to watch the last ever Bandstand I'll go to as a student on Thursday. The fact that I've only got a few months left is becoming very real all of a sudden, which is both saddening and exciting. I don't want to leave because I've created some amazing memories and have made some great friends, but I'm also so excited to move on and see where life takes me, even though I find it a bit terrifying and overwhelming at times.
Other than that, this week has been very average. I guess from this point until after my exams, life is going to be a lot less interesting for me. I'm not going out and experiencing things much at the moment, because I'm spending all my time either sitting in my room or behind my computer working hard to make sure I get the grades that I truly want.




  • "F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way" by John C. Parkin
  • "Love, Tanya" by Tanya Burr
  • CURRENTLY READING: "Every Day" by David Levithan


No comments:

Post a Comment