Sunday, 15 March 2015

Last Week... | 08.03.2015 - 14.03.2015

On the whole, the last week has been very ordinary. I've managed to get a whole heap of school work completely finished, including my Media coursework which I've been working on for the past 5 months. It's been a long process but I'm so glad it's done, and massive thanks to Amy for being such a good sport throughout (and for learning the lines!)
On Tuesday, I was involved in the filming for some of the politics students at school, who are working towards the mock election. It was actually quite an informative process, and one that I thoroughly enjoyed.
On Saturday, I met up with Peter and spent the day with him. We even headed out to a local pub in the evening for a drink which was a super nice way to end a highly productive week.


  • Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr
  • Everyday by David Levithan


No comments:

Post a Comment