Sunday, 22 March 2015

Last Week... | 15.03.2015 - 21.03.2015

I feel like this week has been a week of progress. I've been making some serious progress in both RE and Media. We've now finished the entire Philosophy half of the course which is exciting, and we finished the OT side a couple of weeks ago, so with a bit of revision I'm hoping for a positive result this Summer.
My Photography is also going quite well! I've now got a bit of a plan of action which is exceptionally exciting and has made me feel like things are actually achievable for exam time now which I'm happy!
I did take a day off ill earlier in the week, but I'm feeling much better now which is good.
I headed out to a friend's 18th birthday party yesterday which was exciting! Was good to let my hair down and spend some time with friends.





  • "Wonder" by R.J. Palacio


No comments:

Post a Comment