Sunday, 1 March 2015

Last Week... | 22.02.2015 - 28.02.2015

The past week has been rather joyful, if I'm honest.
I woke up on Sunday morning at my sister's flat. We spent a majority of the day hanging out in our pyjamas, chatting. When we finally got up, we headed to Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford before I caught the train back home on my own. It was the last day of the half term holidays, so I had a little panic about whether I'd done enough work or not, and then headed to bed. 
On returning to school, it was so nice to see some familiar faces. It's funny how much you can miss people when you've only been away from them for a few days. 
On Wednesday, I headed to an interview and was left feeling quite positive. We shall have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for a bit of luck. 
My Thursday night was definitely the most interesting night of the week. As I tweeted the other day, the amount of goat puns I heard that evening was ridiculous. Nonetheless, it was most amusing and another reason to smile. 
Friday was exceptionally positive as dad managed to sort out a few internet related issues I'd been having on my computer, so I'm hoping that the blog posts will become more frequent from now on, as uploading should be easier. 
I spent a lot of Saturday sorting through boxes of old photos from when I was a child. 
This week, I decided that I really want to get on with things. I've started revising for my summer exams already, and also want to get on top of my reading and blogging (and perhaps do a bit more baking in the near future?).


Absolutely nothing other than food!




  • F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way by John C. Parkin
  • Every Day by David Levithan
  • Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr


No comments:

Post a Comment