Sunday, 29 March 2015

Last Week... | 22.03.2015 - 28.03.2015

This week has absolutely flown by. It's definitely not been all positives but it's also not been all negatives, so on the whole I'd say it's been okay. 
I started the week with a trip to the doctors. I'm fine, in case you were wondering, but I was pretty irritated after waiting for 45 minutes in a waiting room to be seen. Nonetheless, the problems are getting sorted and that is never a bad thing. 
I managed to complete two photo shoots this week as well. One on Tuesday with my friend Angus, and one on Thursday in which Ellie modelled for me. The outcomes are amazing and I'm super happy with them. As with all things, I'll share them with you in due course. 
The costume themes for the last week of my school year have been announced, and myself and the girls have been getting really excited about them! I'm really excited to see some of the choices people make, and have already started thinking of ideas for my own. More on that in the future no doubt! 
Towards the end of the week I actually ended up feeling pretty rough, can't deny. Thursday night and a last majority of Friday I had a hideous headache and sore throat. Luckily, it's pretty much gone away now, so I'm all fit and healthy and looking forward to what next week has to offer.




  • Wonder by R.J. Palacio
  • Matilda by Roald Dahl (CURRENTLY READING)


No comments:

Post a Comment