Monday, 2 March 2015

My Month in Photos | February 2015

February has been filled with a large variety of emotions, but on the whole it has by far been the best month in a long time. I feel like I've achieved a lot this month, and proved to myself that I'm a lot stronger than I ever thought I was. 
I've also been reminded, once again, how lucky I am to have such amazing friends and people surrounding me, who consistently hold me up when I'm feeling low without complaint. My friends are the best people in the world and I don't know what I'd do without them. 

Headed to a local pub to see Electric River perform with Sam, Caz, Andrew, Suzie and Lyndsay | A cheeky mid-poker selfie with the beautiful Hannah | Media filming in the snow with Amy

A Saturday night spent looking after Jaxson | Watching Man O Man at school with Steph and Amy | One of the best friends in all the world who I don't thank enough for what he does for me, Caz

I lit a candle for the first time in ages | Headed out to serve drinks at a school disco with Amy and Chelsea | Valentine's meal at a local restaurant

Selfie before heading to Bluewater | Bluewater selfie with the girls | Demolished a rather delicious snack

Selfie before heading to London to see Kat and Mat | A little gift from my beautiful sister | Thursday morning selfie filled with positive vibes


No comments:

Post a Comment